Helping your organization realize its vision
unify consulting group provides many services that can increase employee loyalty, commitment, productivity and knowledge sharing. Every organization is unique and through collaboration and candid discussion, we can recommend the services that best meet your needs.
This is how we really get to know your organization and your people.
We assess to:
- identify where the organization is, where it was and where it wants to go.
- specify the collective perspective by understanding the individuals who make up the organization.
We provide a strategy to:
- solidify the relationship between employees and leaders to understand the goals of the organization and what their particular role is within that vision.
- magnify the success of the organization through employee loyalty, morale, communication and productivity.
- unify the organization to reduce isolation, disengagement and incongruence between employee and organizational needs.
Learning is essential to personal and professional growth. We can provide employees and/or leaders with opportunities to understand and build capability in many topics:
- Stress Management
- Management and Supervisory Training
- Mediation / Conflict Resolution
- MBTI (Myer's Briggs Type Indicator)
- Effective Communication
- Drug and Alcohol Training and Assessments
General mental health topics including:
- Family and Children Issues
- Harassment Training and Prevention
- Anger Management
We love building strong teams and helping them realize their potential.
We work with them to understand specific differences, manage conflicts and create a cohesive working environment that is respectful, effective and productive.
Both individual and group assessments and exercises are available to help teams reach their potential. This includes:
- personality assessments, including MBTI
- conflict resolution and mediation
- understanding and appreciating differences
Strong teams need strong leaders. We support executive management and leaders through coaching to ensure that they understand the dynamics of the teams they lead in the areas of conflict, communication, knowledge sharing and project management.
Organizations face large, complex challenges that can derail progress. Policies provide an essential link between your vision and how the work gets done. They provide context, explain expected behaviours and guide employees through the most critical issues that can create an unhealthy workplace. We lead the development of:
- Alcohol and Drug policies
- Harassment and Safe Workplace policies
Critical Incident Stress Management is a service that we provide to organizations when there is a traumatic event that occurs that could negatively impact their employees. Examples include employee death on or off site, natural environmental disasters, terminations, near miss incidents on-site or off-site, etc. The goal of providing CISM is to mitigate the potential negative impact of such incidents.
For organizations with 10 - 500 employees, we offer EFAP that include 4 - 6 hours of clinical counselling per calendar year.
We place a high importance on continuity of care for employees who require more than 4 - 6 hours of EFAP counselling. Although they may reach their yearly employer paid benefit, their support and progress can continue uninterrupted, if they so choose. Unlike other EFAP providers, our counsellors are available for privately paid sessions.
Counselling services include:
- individual, family and relationship counselling
- financial counselling
- legal consultation
- nutritional/dietician consultation
- psycho-educational assessment
- change and transition management
- termination support