We are here for you.
Life and work presents challenges on a daily basis. From time to time, we all need an external, neutral perspective to help us improve our health and well-being.
What you can expect from us:
We provide a safe, non-judgmental and confidential environment to get the support you need.
- Intake assessment to understand your issues and concerns.
- Within 24 hours, a referral is made to a counsellor that is best suited to your needs, then an appointment time that is convenient for you is booked.
- Your counsellor works with you to help uncover your path to better health and wellness.
- Our intake and assessment consultant follows up with you, to ensure your therapeutic needs are being met.
During the intake process, we will confirm how many sessions are included in your Employee Family Assistance Program (EFAP).
Types of counselling available:
- Individual, family and relationship counselling
- Financial counselling
- Legal consultation
- Nutritional/dietician consultation
- Psycho-educational assessment